Associate membership is available to commercial firms providing products or services to TBA member banks. Associate members of the TBA enjoy visibility within the Tennessee banking community and is a worthwhile investment. Associate membership with the Tennessee Bankers Association is a worthwhile investment. We will do all we can to make membership in the TBA beneficial for your organization. Annual associate dues for 2019 will be $1,100, prorated to $550 after July 1. Associate membership is available to commercial firms that supply products or services to financial institutions. To apply for associate membership, complete the form at the link below.
• Online Associate Membership Application
• Existing Associate Member Information Updates
• Associate Membership Dues Renewal
- Access to Tennessee banks mailing list annually upon request. Updated versions available throughout the year for $150 per download.
- Information on all TBA conferences, seminars, workshops, and schools
- Attend all TBA functions at the member rate
- Priority for exhibiting at TBA Annual Meeting and the Strategic Technology Conference
- Subscription to The Tennessee Banker magazine
- Complimentary copy of the annual state Bankers Directory
- Use of the TBA job bank, including free job postings in The Tennessee Banker and on our website
- Complimentary registration to attend one TBA education program or event—you choose from selective list—during the first year you become a member
- Listing on the TBA’s website, www.TNBankers.org, including a link directly to your website and E-mail link to one company representative
- Recognition in a special Associate Member insert in the annual meeting issue of The Tennessee Banker, which is distributed to more than 2,700 bankers and other professionals.
- Listing in a special section of the state Bankers Directory
- Discounted advertising in The Tennessee Banker magazine
- Opportunity to advertise on TBA’s website, www.TNBankers.org
- Access to the Office Depot endorsed product program providing significant discounts on all of your office supplies and equipment needs plus a large selection of copy and print services.
Trade Show Opportunities for Associate Members
Each year, the Tennessee Bankers Association hosts two trade shows. These events are held in conjunction with the Strategic Technology Conference in April and the TBA Annual Meeting in June. Both programs are excellent opportunities to introduce your company's products and services to a targeted audience of professionals from the financial services industry. Sponsorship opportunities are also available for other TBA events. Learn more on our advertising page. View our complete calendar of events.
Associate Membership Contact
T'Lanie Luu - firstname.lastname@example.org
800-964-5525 or 615-244-4871