Primary responsibilities include:
• Prepare and send Loan Estimates
• Order third-party reports such as appraisals, flood certifications and title work
• Prepare loan documents
• Prepare and send Closing Disclosures
• Send final package to lending teams
Although the primary focus of this position will be TRID processing, there will be the opportunity to learn new skills in other areas of the bank such as general loan processing and loan operations.
Position requirements include:
• 3 – 5 years of experience processing TRID loans
• Experience with LaserPro a plus
• Highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Attention to detail resulting in accurate and timely disclosures and loan closings
• Creative and innovative mindset leading to more efficient processes/procedures
• Works well within a team to serve the bank’s customers
• Positive attitude
• Desire to grow and learn new skills and capabilities.
Volunteer State Bank serves Middle Tennessee through 11 offices in Sumner, Robertson, Rutherford and Williamson Counties. Founded in 1977, the bank has a long history of service to the community by providing the best possible customer service with innovative products and services. Learn more about our bank at www.volstatebank.com.
Interested candidates should forward a current resume to Donna Freeland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.