Servicing/Collections Manager is responsible for managing a growing portfolio of mortgage loans. Some of the responsibilities include team management, mortgage collections, delinquency reporting, loss mitigation and new portfolio on boarding.
- Strong focus on leadership through coaching, mentoring, training and team building to ensure team member retention in a historically high turnover field.
- Managing mortgage payment arrangements with customers as well as designing specific plans for recoveries.
- Essential work responsibilities are adhering to company procedures and consumer privacy regulations, identifying the debtor’s ability to repay the mortgage, preventing mortgage delinquency, auditing loan documents, and performing clerical duties.
- Main job requirements include knowledge of mortgage regulations, customer service, tact and diplomacy, problem solving, attention to details, confidentiality, and computer literacy.
- Collections, loss mitigation, & customer service skills are required. Candidates must have strong communication & negotiation skills, as well as experience in staff management and financial services.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
Applicants must send their resumes and their salary requirements to email@example.com