This is a temporary position that may lead to full time. It is grant funded and requires the candidate to meet background check and screening requirements from Pathway Lending and U.S. Small Business Administration requirements.
The Technical Advisor—COVID19 supports Pathway Lending’s goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Education this temporary (one year) position provides support in administrative areas. The Technical Advisor—COVID19 provides support to Pathway Lending clients by assisting them with preparation of financial forecasts, loan application packages and other documentation for various loan and financial aid programs available to address business financial emergency arising from the COVID19 pandemic.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists Pathway Lending clients with financial forecasting and gathering other data to apply for various loan programs and financial aid available for businesses affected by the COVID19 pandemic.
2. Collects application, ensures it is complete and supported by the relevant financial and other business related documentation. Monitors the application process to ensure any additional documentation/information requests are handled in a timely manner. Should the application be denied, work with the client to address, if possible, the issues that resulted in the declination.
3. Inputs data into SalesForce, including transaction summary.
4. Provides administrative support, such as obtaining credit reports and preparing denial letters.
5. Completes administrative documentation for loan closings and assists with loan closings.
6. Assists with developing and maintaining relevant documentation to meet the requirements for loan forgiveness in any COVID19 loans or financial aid.
7. Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, team members and partners. Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong financial analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written and listening communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Five years of experience in lending related activities is preferred. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Ability to communicate in English, remain in a stationary position 75%, move, identify; ability to travel if required; and ability to adapt to a changing environment. Aligns with Pathway Lending’s mission of providing clients and stakeholders with the highest level of service to facilitate their success; and the economic growth of our CDFI market.
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Travel may be possible. Remote work options.
Southeast Community Capital, d/b/a Pathway Lending, is a member of LBMC Employment Partners, a professional services organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills personnel so classified. Management reserves the right to change the job duties and responsibilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
Qualified applicants apply by emailing email@example.com