Reliant Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides customer service from its website, mobile app, via telephone and from 21 retail locations in Cheatham, Davidson, Hamilton, Hickman, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Williamson Counties in Tennessee. Reliant offers a variety of deposit, lending, and mortgage products and services to business and retail customers. The bank’s vision is to be the best financial institution at building and being a part of the communities served, one customer at a time. The company intends to continue building the Reliant brand across its markets and remains committed to building long-term value for its shareholders. We are currently seeking a Loan Operations Specialist in Franklin, TN. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This non-exempt position reports to the Loan Operations Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Provides operational support to the day-to-day loan transaction processes including data entry, tracking and verification. Ensures that loan documentation is properly maintained. Provides support to various areas of the Bank regarding loan operations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enters pending loan information and uploads loans from Laser Pro System to Navigator System
• Maintains and secures loan operations and file room records
• Clears exceptions as needed
• Imports loan files to Web Director System
• Maintains on-going tracking of insurance policies not covered by the bank’s blanket insurance policy, UCC-1 financing statements, flood insurance policies, personal and commercial financial statements and tax returns
• Assists loan processing personnel with research inquiries, corrects loan posting errors and processes credit bureau requests
• Handles credit verifications
• Promotes the Bank’s products and services whenever possible; participates in bank sponsored events, networking and volunteer opportunities
• Provides service that aligns with Reliant Bank’s Brand Promise: We are a growing community of friends – one relationship at a time
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• College degree or equivalent professional experience in banking operations preferred
• Good understanding of financial institution products and services
• Knowledge of documents required for all types of loans
• Attention to detail and accuracy of work essential
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Good general math and analytical skills
• Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive documents
• Ability to communicate effectively through writing, speaking and listening
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting deadlines
• Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume via https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/InpReliant.careers?ApplyToJob=268615552.
Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer