Facility Administrator - Nashville, TN
Reliant Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides customer service from its website, mobile app, via telephone and from 21 retail locations in Cheatham, Davidson, Hamilton, Hickman, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Williamson Counties in Tennessee. Reliant’s knowledgeable commercial bankers work with business clients to develop unique and individual deposit and lending solutions that help customers succeed. The bank’s vision is to be the best financial institution at building and being a part of the communities served, one customer at a time. The company intends to continue building the Reliant brand across its markets and remains committed to building long-term value for its shareholders. We are currently seeking a Facility Administrator in Nashville, TN. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This non-exempt position reports to the Physical Security Officer and Facilities Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Addresses requests for building maintenance, orders facility supplies, and provides other administrative support as necessary.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the first point of contact for internal customers seeking assistance with facility issues over the phone or email.
- Assigns technicians or specialists to repair equipment as necessary.
- Follows-up and updates customer with status of service request and information.
- Records events, problems, and resolutions in helpdesk system.
- Directs unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Assists with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting.
- Assists with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
- Provides administrative support to facility management team.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- Places orders for facilities supplies and equipment.
- Maintains records of maintenance and other facilities activities.
- Identifies and suggests possible improvement of facility processes and/or procedures.
- Reports any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Serves as backup to the Facilities Manager for site visits and/or installation projects.
- Promotes the bank’s products and services whenever possible; participates in bank sponsored events, networking and volunteer opportunities at every opportunity
- Provides service that aligns with Reliant Bank’s Brand Promise: We are a growing community of friends – one relationship at a time
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Good understanding of building systems and maintenance preferred.
- Ability to work independently and with a team Ability to communicate effectively through speaking, writing and listening
- Ability to travel to Reliant Bank location throughout footprint
- Discretion in handling confidential information, sensitive documents and other communications
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, and Excel
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization
- Must be comfortable working effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently with nominal supervision
- Maintain a professional image in all interactions
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k), paid time off and volunteer time. Qualified candidates may submit their resume via https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/InpReliant.careers?ApplyToJob=285345088
Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.