TITLE: Marketing Strategist
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Salary/Exempt
ABOUT SouthEast BANK:
SouthEast Bank operates branches throughout East and Middle Tennessee, blending modern amenities with hometown service and decision making. Our customers enjoy access to convenient electronic and mobile banking platforms, such as online banking, mobile deposits, person-to-person payments, automatic fraud monitoring, and a worldwide ATM network. By looking at our business through the eyes of our customer, we have differentiated ourselves from other banks and financial institutions. Because we are an independent local bank, we make decisions quickly and locally without outside influence. From humble beginnings, SouthEast Bank has become a very dynamic bank providing innovative financial solutions for our customers. We take a long term management view instead of managing to a quarterly balance sheet that meets investors’ or analysts’ expectations. This enables us to provide greater value to our customers and the communities we serve.
We’re seeking a Marketing Strategist to join our team in Farragut, Tennessee. The ideal candidate would have strong writing skills and have experience in creating compelling content for print advertising, outdoor, web content and marketing campaigns to marry that activity with our growing digital presence. This position will have a meaningful impact on many aspects of our marketing program and have an opportunity to lead activities for community engagement, branch support and customer nurture activities and strategies. We’re looking for someone who’s very detail oriented, energetic, and able to manage multiple projects independently. The ideal candidate will enjoy a busy entrepreneurial environment that allows significant self-direction and growth.
- Actively manage and prioritize marketing requests in a high volume environment
- Communicate campaign status updates in an effective and professional manner
- Project management reporting and frequent communication on marketing KPIs
- Content and community management for external and internal sites
- Curate content and write compelling copy for print ads, press releases, blogs, and general marketing campaigns
- Manage media partner relationships (newspaper, outdoor, television, radio) that align with business goals
- Provide support of events and community engagement activities
- Maintain media calendars for market-based advertising
- Maintain content versioning system
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of owned campaigns
- Able to operate within a heavily regulated space coordinating within a defined compliance review process
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way in dealing with customers and employees
- Interest in learning about bank/student loan products, policies, and regulations
- Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully
- Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills and participate in meetings
- Must be a strong writer with exceptional attention to detail. Strong understanding of AP style as it relates to press releases and formal writing
- Accepts feedback from others
- Displays a willingness to make timely decisions and exhibit sound judgment
- Can prioritize and plan work activities to develop realistic action plans to meet deadlines
- The ability to problem solve and find innovative solutions
- Sitting for long periods of time; approximately 8 hours a day with the ability to move around
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
- Occasionally asked to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with effective marketing skills
- Project management and proven problem-solving skills
- Banking experience either in house or at an agency with bank customers
- Campaign planning experience
Interested parties may apply at https://southeastbank.plansource.com/jobsearch/.