Heritage Community Bank is seeking a qualified Loan Compliance Specialist.
SUMMARY: The Loan Compliance Specialist reviews loans prior to closing for technical and regulatory compliance. The individual monitors loan statements for any servicing errors. The Loan Compliance Specialist also completes ability to repay worksheets and affirmations on loans in the closing que. Additionally, the individual will act as the compliance liaison to the lenders and loan staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and distribute loan compliance disclosures in accordance with federal regulations.
- Prepare and distribute adverse action notices for applicable loan applications.
- Attend weekly loan meetings to provide compliance advisement.
- Assist loan operations team with special projects.
- Provide training to the loan staff.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
Interested applicants may email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.