Mortgage Loan Administrator, Clarksville TN
Legends Bank Mortgage Loan Administrators support Mortgage Loan Originators by disclosing loans, and assisting in gathering income/asset documents, etc. Loan Administrators will work with Loan Originators and Borrowers to obtain required verifications, appraisals, title requests and other necessary documentation to complete a loan file for the processor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Represents Legends Bank Mortgage Lending personably, efficiently, and tactfully while in contact with internal and external partners.
Provides excellent customer service by addressing all the needs of our Loan Originators and Borrowers. Executes the mortgage loan process efficiently executing the following:
- Grooming loan files in our loan operating system (BytePro Enterprise)
- Running agency automated approval systems
- Ordering FHA Case Numbers when applicable
- Running Data Verify and Flood checks
- Sending disclosures and lists of required paperwork from borrower
- Ordering Title and Appraisal
- Ordering written verifications of employment and asset verification
- Obtaining homeowner’s insurance declarations page
- Ordering condominium documents when needed
- Collecting signed disclosures
- Collecting income/asset documentation from borrower and thoroughly review
- Utilizing our loan operating system to update and track that status of a loan
- Meeting deadline and turnaround times for each task
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with great attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, the ability to get results with tight deadlines and the ability to effectively collaborate with team members.
Education and/or Experience:
Basic math, ten key, problem solving and computing skills. High school diploma or equivalent. Two+ years’ experience in banking/mortgage industry preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job to include close vision, use of arms, hands and fingers, some bending, reaching and lifting up to 20 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Salary, plus a per file incentive
- Very competitive benefits package
EEO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.