Job Title: Teller
Reports To: Julie Marr
FLSA Status: Exempt
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
The Teller provides excellent customer service as one of the first points of contact for Truxton.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets customers and visitors in the lobby.
- Assists customers with transactional needs in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
- Generates official bank checks for clients.
- Answers general questions related to accounts.
- Demonstrates knowledge of both Truxton and the products and services available.
- Balances the ATM, daily cash drawer, and ensures adequate supplies are in the teller area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Customer service oriented, cash management experience, strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and excellent communication skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance or other disciplined study, and/or experience in the financial industry.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Proficient with Microsoft Office, internet and other bank specific software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit, talk, and hear.
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.