Job Title: Universal Banker
Reports To: Julie Marr
FLSA Status: Exempt
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
The Universal Banker is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers as well as ensuring the lobby operations run smoothly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets customers and visitors in the lobby.
- Opens deposit accounts for new and existing customers, prepares all necessary paperwork, orders checks and debit cards, and sets up any online user information for the new accounts.
- Identifies the needs of new and existing customers and offers the appropriate services available.
- Assists customers with any banking questions and concerns and resolves any issues timely.
- Answers Truxton’s primary phone line, directs calls, and assists with customer calls regarding all general banking questions.
- Handles the printing and mailing of daily notices, statements, and other customer correspondence.
- Serves as a back-up teller as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Customer service oriented, attention to detail, organizational skills, problem solving and excellent communication skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance or other disciplined study, and/or experience in the financial industry.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Proficient with Microsoft Office, internet and other bank specific software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit, talk, and hear.
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.