Client Relationship Manager
Exempt Full-Time Sales
Downtown Office, Nashville, TN, US
6 days ago
Requisition ID: 1259
The Client Relationship Manager develops and/or retains new or existing business and consumer relationships; manages the lending activities of the assigned portfolio; assures a high credit quality. The primary objective is to meet the bank’s financial goals while delivering first-class client experience and adhering to Capstar’s business philosophy and ethical standards. The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for the revenue growth goals of his or her portfolio as well as managing and controlling expense activities related to business development and retention. The Client Relationship Manager must demonstrate strong leadership skills by building effective working relationships with other areas within Capstar Bank and being actively engaged in the community affairs within the market area of the bank.
- Develop new business relationships, maintain profitable business relationships with existing portfolio clients, and expand existing client relationships by participating in business development activities, proactively reviewing client's current and changing financial needs, and promoting cross-selling of bank products and services as appropriate to client requirements.
- Manage a portfolio of consumer and commercial credit and non-credit relationships of varying size and complexity
- Create and execute an ongoing business development plan to ensure that the bank achieves steady and profitable growth.
- Manages risk/return and drives quality for new and/or existing clients. Actively identifies and mitigates different types of risk, such as regulatory, reputational, operational and credit risks.
- Monitor the credit quality of the portfolio to ensure bank performance standards are properly maintained.
- Support the Bank’s strong relationship banking culture through on-going client contact, quality client service, and superior product knowledge.
- Actively promote and engage in the bank’s community and networking efforts.
- Support the internal referral of portfolio business clients to other areas of the bank for non-portfolio related needs.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of client's needs based on the review and analysis of personal and financial data. Analyzes personal and financial data to deepen current, profitable client relationships.
- Attend all BSA training (at least annual) offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training may be required, depending on job responsibilities. Perform job responsibilities to ensure the bank’s compliance with BSA/AML policies and procedures, which include detecting potential suspicious activity and reporting such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
Education Bachelor’s degree preferred, but can be offset with sufficient years of related banking experience and / or banking school courses
Experience Minimum of 5 years of banking experience required
Apply for Client Relationship Manager using the link below: