Systems Administrator - Finance
Downtown Office, Nashville, TN, US
20 days ago
Requisition ID: 1256
The Systems Administrator is responsible for the administration of the Fiserv MPC (Management Planning and Control), FTP (Funds Transfer Pricing), DMS (Data Management System) and backup for the ALM (Asset Liability Management software systems.
- Design, implement and support Fiserv MPC, FTP, and DMS software.
- Provide ongoing monthly processing (data loads, maintenance, reporting).
- Writes and delivers software operation instructions and training for users.
- Create and maintain standard and ad hoc financial and statistical reporting within the system for internal and external financial reporting.
- Support the month-end close process (allocations), monthly forecast, annual strategic planning and budgeting processes (data consolidation, reporting, data loads/extracts, etc.).
- Review data quality in support of the setup configuration and database model as well as perform analysis of target data to identify and resolve data issues that impact the effectiveness of the applications.
- Maintain knowledge of product upgrades, new functionality and communicate relevant findings to the Business Planning and Analysis team.
- Maintain and manages routine backup procedures.
- Maintain and manages the commercial loan pricing model.
- Attend all BSA training (at least annual) offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training may be required, depending on job responsibilities. Perform job responsibilities to ensure the bank’s compliance with BSA/AML policies and procedures, which include detecting potential suspicious activity and reporting such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
Education Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting or Finance required
Experience Minimum of 5-7 years of Fiserv software (or similar) systems experience along with bank accounting or finance knowledge. Experience with data files and layouts, data extracts, multi-dimensional data base (Hyperion, Cognos, etc.), report writing, Visual Basic code/scripting, systems integration, and Crystal reporting. Advanced Excel experiences (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, If/then formulas, etc). Ability to work in a team environment.
Apply for Systems Administrator - Finance using the link below: