Client Administration Associate
TCV Trust & Wealth Management has a well-earned reputation for caring for our clients’ unique individual needs. We are an employee-owned, Tennessee chartered trust company that provides asset management, trust administration, and estate services to individuals and families. We develop close relationships with each client to attain a family vision—not just an investment strategy.
If you are client-focused and want to deliver unparalleled service from new account set up through all facets of trusts, estates and investment support, we’d like to hear from you.
We have an opening in our Knoxville, TN office for a Trust & Wealth Management Associate.
The Trust & Wealth Management Associate performs administrative functions related to the ongoing maintenance of trust and investment accounts and to provide support/back up to the client account manager.
Principal Job Duties:
- Establish/maintain client account files. Communicate with customers, co-executors, guardians and others.
- Handle inquiries from customers. Collaborate with client account manager to release information and/or funds.
- Monitor daily cash balances of income and principal. Ensure prompt payment of bills, remittances, taxes, etc. Track daily transactions
- Handle transactions related to estate and/or trust administration in collaboration with the client account manager.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Discretion in handling confidential information and sensitive data
- Concern for clients and their needs; ability to create close and supportive relationships
- Attention to detail and accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Two to four years of trust administration, financial services or accounting experience is preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting/tax principles and common asset characteristics is preferred
- Outstanding references
Send resume to: Miriam H Ford, Human Resource, Email: email@example.com