Loan Operations Manager
Exempt Full-Time Professional
Downtown Office, Nashville, TN, US
This Position oversees the daily operations for loan operations, including loan servicing, post loan review, image record retention and insurance monitoring. In addition, the position serves as an integral part for all credit product development and credit system changes.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving all work flows in Loan Operations to ensure an efficient loan booking and servicing process.
- Responsible for capturing all loan records in an image format and maintaining image files for review and use.
- Updates process workflow and develops new process and workflows as needed.
- Assists in all loan operational internal and external audits.
- Serves on projects as assigned by management.
- Attend all BSA training (at least annual) offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training may be required, depending on job responsibilities.
Perform job responsibilities to ensure the bank’s compliance with BSA/AML policies and procedures, which include detecting potential suspicious activity and reporting such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
Education Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience Must have at least 10 years experience in Bank Operations
Apply for Loan Operations Manager using the link below: