AGENCY SETTLEMENT OFFICER
Title Center of the South
Title Center of the South is seeking a motivated, experienced title insurance leader to manage and maintain all agency settlement and closing operations, to supervise personnel and to support business development strategies. A strong candidate will have exceptional analytical and communication skills.
Investors Title Management Services, LLC (ITMS) is a strong and growth oriented title insurance provider. It was established as part of Investors Title Company and Affiliates National Markets program. Title Center of the South ("TCOS") is managed by Investors Title Management Services (ITMS), a subsidiary of Investors Title Company. This Agency is one of 18 ITMS managed agencies operating in 9 states. We have built our business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a deep knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting relationships with our partners and customers. Recognized as an industry leader, we provide residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners. Working at TCOS, you’ll find a dynamic and supportive culture, excellent training and development, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and exceptional benefits.
- Completion of four-year college degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Prior legal real estate, lending or title insurance related experience required.
- Previous management experience in title/escrow agency operations, mortgage lending, legal support or loan origination preferred.
- Proven ability to manage people, including 3-5 years of prior supervisory experience.
- Good organizational and process management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Solid computer skills. (Soft Pro Select preferred)
- Manage settlement operations and oversee escrow services to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
- Process loan packages received from lending institutions as needed.
- Coordinate closings with appropriate parties, prepare settlement statements, review documents, arrange for document recordings, create and balance settlement file ledgers, cut settlement checks, as required.
- Perform quality assurance review on files to ensure accuracy and implement appropriate action plans to address deficiencies found.
- Attend loan closings and perform all post-closing functions as needed.
- Work with bank accounting departments as needed to keep settlement and operation accounts properly reconciled.
- Manage office operations to include hiring, training and managing the performance of staff
- Participate and assist with policy production and office operations.
- Arrange satisfactory network of providers in conjunction with home office and owners for title evidence and settlement services.
- Manage office operations at optimal levels to achieve income and profit goals.
- Perform regular settlement file reviews to ensure agency compliance with ITIC underwriting and settlement guidelines.
- Implement and follow up on plans to correct deficiencies uncovered during annual ITIC audits, quarterly operations audits and claims experience.
- Monitor settlement functions by ensuring agency staff is properly trained, financial controls comply with ITMS policy and service standard meet or exceed market demand.
Interested parties may send their resumes to email@example.com.