Franklin Synergy Bank is seeking an HR Director to lead our Human Resources department. This position will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and function of the human resource function.
If you want to know what Franklin Synergy has to offer before you click the "Apply" button, we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package! That includes a generous time off package and 401k with employer matching.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Your day-to-day life as the HR Director may include:
- Developing and administering various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling all activities of the department.
- Developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Overseeing the compensation and benefit plans for all employees
- Overseeing recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and temporary employees
- Handling all employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing;
- Establishing department records and reports.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings and participates in committees as needed.
- Evaluating reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Reporting on HR metrics including turnover, hiring, etc. as requested
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
For you to thrive in this role, we ask you to have:
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience
- A Bachelor's degree in HR or related discipline, with a Master's degree preferred
- SHRM-SCP or SPHR certification preferred
- Previous banking experience preferred
Interested candidates may email their resumes to email@example.com or apply through https://franklinsynergy.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=377
Franklin Synergy Bank is fully and firmly committed to providing equal employment opportunities. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or genetic information. All decisions concerning hiring, working conditions, compensation, benefits, training and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment will be made without discrimination because of race, color, creed, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or genetic information. All employment decisions will be based on individual qualifications with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job.