Mortgage Loan Originator
Citizens Bank and Trust Company
Since 1904, Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company has been proud to be a Nashville based source of personal and commercial banking services.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator to join our team!
If You Consider Yourself a Professional Who:
- Thrives on professional competence that leads to good work
- Takes pride in maintaining and developing your skills and knowledge in what’s trending
- Creates solutions by applying knowledge of mortgage programs, opportunities, restrictions, etc.
- Works with and listens well to customers to identify mortgage goals
- Learns independently and in cooperation with others to apply knowledge to standard processes
- Collaborates to timely meet objectives
- Organizes work to accomplish results…
If so, then this position may be for YOU!!!!
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, prospective customers, and referral sources
- Evaluate prospective client needs and explain the available options
- Prequalifies customer for potential real estate loan application
- Interviews applicant and requests specified information for loan application.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve major questions (holes-inconsistencies) regarding application information
- Maintains constant/timely contact with selling and listing agents and/or builder regarding loan prognosis on purchase money deals
- Refers loan to Residential Mortgage Manager to locked-in accurately and according to policy, manages lock date versus closing date
- Consults with customer regularly to insure customer is abreast of loan status and to insure customer provided documentation is received in a timely manner to meet scheduling
- Informs applicant of loan denial or acceptance
- Analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for loans
- Continues marketing function through the attendance of loan closings and by the collection of referrals
What We Require from You:
- 5+ Years Loan Structuring and Mortgage Sales experience
- Associates Degree or higher
- Active MNLS#
- Experience with various mortgage origination software; Calyx is a plus
- Experience with Desktop Underwriter (DU) or other AUS preferred
- Compliance knowledge to include ATR/QM and TRID
- Strong communication both verbal and written
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit: https://www.indeed.com/job/mortgage-loan-originator-4d63faf4a2c4ce53