Non-Exempt Full-Time Professional
Downtown Office, Nashville, TN, US
30+ days ago Requisition ID: 1221
The HMDA Compliance Analyst is primarily responsible for the oversight of the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data management activities. The role is responsible for ensuring completeness and accuracy of HMDA data reported; timely reporting to the compliance officer; promoting organizational awareness and assisting in regulatory training.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of compliance procedures to ensure compliance with HMDA and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Validate the Bank’s Home Mortgage Disclosure Data – Loan Application Register for mortgage loans to ensure it is accurate including geocoding, data scrubbing and validation of reportable data from the various HMDA channels.
- Perform monthly/Quarterly internal audits (HMDA Scrubs) of the HMDA data to
- ensure compliance with regulations and bank procedures.
- Prepare reports documenting the level of accuracy of the bank’s HMDA data
- Perform post-closing audit of in-house mortgage loans to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations within 60 days of closing.
- Research and interpret existing and emerging regulations and assist in making procedural recommendations. Attend all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training at least annually offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training may be required, depending on job responsibilities. Perform job responsibilities to ensure the bank’s compliance with Bank Secrecy Act- BSA /AML - Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures, which include detecting potential suspicious activity and reporting such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
- Education Associates degree in Business preferred (B.A. or B.S.)
- Experience Four years related HMDA and/or mortgage loan experience required
- Working knowledge of Secondary market lending, and the Encompass software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and strong Excel spreadsheet skills required
- Good organizational interpersonal and communication skills are necessary for maintaining effective relationships with lines of business employees and bank management
- Licenses/Certifications NA
Apply for HMDA/Compliance Analyst using the link below: