You’ve probably heard the news: Music City is the new “It City.” Business is booming. Contractors are building. Homes are selling. Restaurants are opening. Nashville is growing. And so are we.
KraftCPAs PLLC is a thriving, locally owned public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. As a large but flexible firm based in Nashville, Tennessee, we take pride in our comprehensive accounting and advisory services, our deep industry experience, and our steadfast commitment to personal service. We now have more than 200 people working in our Middle Tennessee offices.
If you want a rewarding, vibrant career in one of the state’s largest independent accounting and consulting firms, we want to talk with you. Contact us today.
Senior Auditor – Specializing in Regulatory Compliance
- Conducting internal audits covering BSA, Truth in Lending, RESPA, HMDA, Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act and other federal consumer federal regulations
- In-charging internal audit engagements (including planning, execution, and report preparation), conducting exit meetings, and assisting clients in preparation of risk assessments
- Communicating with clients and manager on the status of reviews, conclusions and potential improvements to the process.
- Providing consulting advice that enables clients to increase shareholder value
- Minimum of three years or more bank regulatory compliance work experience in all areas including BSA, Truth in Lending Act, RESPA, HMDA, Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act and other consumer federal regulations
- Have performed audits of bank regulations including the communication of results to bank management and/or the Board of Directors
- Experience with a regional or national public accounting firm with focus on regulatory compliance for financial institutions and/or experience as a BSA or Compliance Officer with a financial institution
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical skills and knowledge of bank internal controls
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to travel 25 – 35%
Additional qualifications preferred but not required:
CRCM , CAMS, CPA or CIA certification
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. KraftCPAs provides an outstanding track for advancement through the member level.
KraftCPAs Benefit Highlights:
- Dress for your day
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Mentor programs
- Young professionals program
Now in its third generation of owners, KraftCPAs has demonstrated successful succession planning, which contributes to the strength of the firm and the consistently high level of personal service our clients enjoy.
Interested candidates may apply at https://www.kraftcpas.com/careers/.