Tri-State Bank of Memphis
Deposit Operation Clerk (Non-Exempt)
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests in a prompt and courteous manner. Provide resolution to customer concerns.
- Investigate, identify, and solve all customer problems and issues promptly including bill payment, electronic banking, debit card access, and deposit account problems.
- Perform customer requests including, wire transfers, research requests, accepting E-statement requests and any other request that may be directed through phone or e-mail.
- Manage the internet customer deposit portfolio including making daily return/pay check and ACH decisions, cross-selling where possible, and growing the portfolio through excellent customer service.
- Adhere to and implement all appropriate bank policy and compliance requirements related to deposit products, new accounts, wire transfers, ATM’s, ACH, etc.
- Provide customer service support to branch personnel to assist with customer requests, deposit account problems, and research requests.
- Assist with printing and mailing required daily customer notices such as address change letters. Assist with daily check exception processing including return deposit items, in-clearing items, and return mail.
- Relate customer requests for service charge rebates to the appropriate Officer and process necessary paperwork to rebate customer service charge.
- Distribute to customers and properly log all “Hold Statements” held by the Bank.
- Scanning/imaging account documents.
- Monitors client accounts to identify forged signatures and prevent fraudulent schemes; follows procedures for ATM/Debit cards that have been reported lost or stolen.
- Responds to client or partner inquiries and CAMS Reports. Researches and resolves transactional problems including client disputes, card ordering issues, network problems and reconciliations, according to Regulation E guidelines.
- Verifying receipt and approval of branch new accounts and account maintenance form.
- Posts (verify and input) domestic and international wire transfers from one financial institution to another to ensure that customer’s funds are transferred accurately and timely.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 3 years recent experience in Deposit Operation electronic banking or related experience.
- Math skills to balance and reconcile transaction reports.
- Language skills with the ability to read and interpret documents such as security regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- The ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Employee must be able to clearly communicate via the phone and the computer.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various situations with limited solutions.
- Working knowledge of various bank products and systems including ATM/Debit cards, electronic banking systems, internet access, e-mail, core deposit products, 1099 reporting, research tools, and any other electronic banking products or system.
- Must be knowledgeable and accountable for all Federal, State, and bank regulations, including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money laundering regulations, as they relate to the position.
- Must have the ability to monitor for suspicious activity as it applies within the department.
- Understanding of related auditing and IT functions as they pertain to the department.
If you are interested in applying for any position, please submit your current resume to Human Resources at (email@example.com), the subject line should include title of the position applying for. Submit resume, with salary and college grades to Human Resources. If you have questions, please contact human resources for information on the jobs.