Tri-State Bank of Memphis
Universal Banker (Non-Exempt)
- The Universal Banker Position includes teller transactions, account opening, consumer lending, customer service standards, procedures, and systems training.
- Possess and maintain a high degree of product knowledge in order to explain the Bank’s products and services to potential customers.
- Listens, identifies and analyzes customers’ needs.
- Delivers professional presentation, explanation and selling of products and services, matched to customer needs.
- Accurately explains service charges, statement problems, account and product features, etc.
- Process deposit and withdrawal transactions on savings and checking accounts with accuracy, efficiency, professionalism and high-quality service delivery standards, while working within defined limits of authority.
- Maintain compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements. Adheres to all branch operations policies and procedures and follows the assigned process.
- Manages and achieves service standard goals, cross-selling goals, transactional goals, and other key performance indicators a required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. B.A. in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- 1 year to 5 years previous bank customer service, cash handling or branch retail experience preferred.
- Loan application processing experience preferred. NMLO license preferred.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Knowledge and experience using Vertex Teller Capture, and Jack Henry System is preferred.
- Universal banking experience a plus.
If you are interested in applying for any position, please submit your current resume to Human Resources at (firstname.lastname@example.org), the subject line should include title of the position applying for. Submit resume, with salary and college grades to Human Resources. If you have questions, please contact human resources for information on the jobs.