The Bank of Fayette County
The Network Engineer will coordinate with internal staff and vendors to design, develop, and manage network infrastructure to meet standards for performance, continuity, capacity, availability, and security including WANs, LANs, and data connectivity.
- Collect requirements, Analyze, Design, Implement, Document, Test, Monitor, and Maintain data and communications network infrastructure including:
- Data & Voice circuits
- Cisco Switches, Routers, and Firewalls including IDS/IPS/DLP systems
- Network Security and Data protection.
- Wireless LAN design and implementation (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Assess networking and technology, analyze system performance analysis, plan system integration, develop specifications, and test and evaluate solutions.
- Develop and maintain standards, procedures and documentation for all systems and infrastructure
- Reviews and develops plans for network technology and monitors performance to ensure operating effectiveness in delivering information with budgetary constraints.
- Assist in the planning and development of new technology to improve performance and productivity, reduce IT costs and improve profitability.
- Design, implement and maintain systems access security, software and methodology and data integrity consistent with the security and DLP policies.
- Develops and implements information security standard and procedures for networks, connectivity, systems, applications, and third-party systems and vendors
- Support and execute incident, problem and change management processes according to established policies and procedures.
- Monitor system capacity and performance, performs preventative maintenance, and develop plans for long-term and short-term networking infrastructure needs.
- Solve complex problem situations and participate in the identification of opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures, or tools.
- Develop and document best practices and procedures for installing and maintaining systems
- Coordinate and execute of tasks within configuration management, change management, performance assessment, engineering analysis and system integrations
- Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Bank
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge of Routing Protocols: OSPF, RIP/RIPv2, IGRP/EIGRP, BGP
- Understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
- CCNA Required, CCNP Preferred
- Data entry skills, mathematical and logical aptitude and general interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience with Cisco Switches, Routers, and Firewalls including IDS/IPS/DLP system
- 2+ years of experience in a multiple data center operation
- Experience Working In a Financial Environment Preferred.
Please email your resume to:
David Dufour, Director of Human Resources