A locally owned Community Bank in Middle Tennessee is seeking a motivated, sales-driven Commercial Lender with a proven track record of managing relationships and developing new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Facilitates and closes loans while representing the bank through community involvement and promotion of the bank.
- Possesses solid credit administration skills and examines, evaluates, and authorizes or recommends approval of customer applications for commercial loans.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong sales-ability representing the bank through community involvement and promotion of the bank.
- Outside of the bank calling efforts to target potential customers and service existing customers.
- Thorough understanding of consumer and commercial lending, financial institution services, products, policies, procedures and overall business objectives for commercial, non-real estate and real estate lending.
- Interviews commercial loan applicant and requests specified information for loan application.
- Requests applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks, and other information pertinent to loan applicant's evaluation.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Approves loan within specified limits or refers loan to loan committee for approval.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to established guidelines.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Manages commercial loan portfolio.
- Coordinates collection efforts from time to time.
- Identifies and analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for commercial loans.
- Provides ongoing relationship servicing with current customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
- Responsible for branch performance and growth goals.
- Informs and advises customers of status or enhancements to current account productivity, and suggests resolution on account disputes and other account activity.
- Coordinates and assists office personnel in resolving any customer issues.
- Promotes and cross-sells other bank products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Provides loan data to support marketing and sales promotion programs.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume via email to email@example.com.