Citizens Bank, Elizabethton, Tenn. is accepting resumes for a Retail Branch Banking Administrator. The desired candidate will provide leadership, direction and guidance for all branch locations.
This position requires a broad knowledge of retail banking administration including operations, regulatory requirements, policy, and product knowledge.
- Manages 7 subordinate supervisors who in turn supervise branch personnel; also manages 2 Branch Administration Assistants. Responsibilities include coaching subordinate managers; prepares performance appraisals of direct reports; makes recommendations for compensation of employees; involved in all disciplinary actions; addresses complaints and resolves problems; interviewing, hiring and direction of training new employees.
- Ensures development and maintenance of branch/dept policy and procedure.
- Responsible for communication and implementation of regulatory changes that affect deposits.
- Researches and solves problems related to consumer products and services.
- Provides leadership in community functions and promotes the bank’s image.
- Must possess ability to work with and lead others in a team environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or finance is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in branch banking required and management experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates may submit a resume to Sharon.email@example.com