Trust and Wealth Management Conference
October 14 & 15: TBA Barrett Training Center, Nashville
Early Registration Deadline: In-person: September 30, 2021
The Trust and Wealth Management Conference is the annual meeting for TBA members working in the trust area.
The conference begins with a light lunch at noon on Thursday, October 14, with the program starting at 12:55 pm.
Topics for the afternoon include:
- Federal Update – Timothy Keehan, VP/Senior Counsel, Center for Securities Trusts & Investments, American Bankers Association, Washington, DC
- Special Needs/Elder Topic – Amy B. Boulware, LAP MSW, Care Manager, Elder Law and Special Needs,
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C., Chattanooga
- Case Law Update – Paul Gontarek, Attorney, Howard Mobley Hayes & Gontarek, PLLC, Nashville, TN
- State Trust Laws Panel - Richard Johnson, Attorney, Waller, Nashville, and other Waller attorneys
Following Thursday’s program will be a reception and dinner with entertainment provided by local
Friday morning, October 15, begins with breakfast at 7:30 am, followed by the program featuring:
- State Update – Greg Gonzales, Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions, Nashville, TN
- Economic Update – Linda Duessel, Senior Vice President/Senior Equity Strategist, Federated Hermes,
- Pittsburgh, PA
- ESG – Speakers TBD
- Cybersecurity Threat during the Pandemic – Scott Augenbaum, Retired FBI Agent/Supervisory Special Agent for Cyber Crime Fraud Unit, Memphis, TN
TBA is holding a block of rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville MetroCenter for $188 per night (100 French Landing Drive). Please book before the cutoff date of September 22. The rooms may sell out before the cutoff date. Please call 615.432.4677 or reserve online using this link.
Thank You Sponsors
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc
Reich & Tang
Swan Global Investments
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit – 9 hours
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit – 6.5 General Hours and 1 Dual Hour
Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Credit – Hours 7
ABA Professional Certifications (CTFA) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. The 2021 TBA Trust and Wealth Management Conference has been approved for 7 CTFA credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. Certification holders must report these credits at www.aba.csod.com.
|TBA Members / Associate Members||Member Spouse||Nonmembers||Nonmember Spouse|
|Early registration deadline is September 30, 2021|