Universal Banker Certification Program
August 10 & 11: TBA Barrett Training Center, Nashville
Early Registration Deadline: July 27, 2021
This two-day Universal Banker Certification Program focuses on the essentials for today’s universal banker in providing exceptional service, making referrals, and building profitable relationships from millennials to baby boomers. The program is packaged full of checklists, job aids, case studies, examples, and real-world situations. Attendees will receive a Certification of Completion.
What is the Process for Certification?
This is a comprehensive certification program that focuses on two key components:
1. Completion of the Universal Banker Certification Program
2. Completion of assessment before and after attending the Certification Program
The benefits of this certification process include:
• An investment in developing best practices for your bank’s retail network
• An educational resource for training and career development and retention
• Recognition and opportunities for frontline team members
• A foundation builder for banking schools
• A commitment to successful, profitable, efficient and effective retail banking network
Facilitated by Performance Solutions, Inc.
Performance Solutions, Inc. (PSI), is a training and consulting company that has been a part of the banking community for more than 35 years. PSI specializes in providing solutions to the key challenges facing banks today in attracting and building relationships with their customers.
Christie Drexler has more than 26 years of experience in the financial industry for community, regional and national banks. Her experience has been expansive to include beginning as a management associate, successfully navigating both retail, real estate, operations, treasury services, commercial banking careers and serving as chief retail officer, market and division president.
Continuing Education Credit
Attendees qualify for 7 hours each day of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit in the area of Specialized Knowledge and MUST be sure to sign in and out on the CPE attendance tracking sheet in order to receive credit.
|TBA Members / Associate Members||Nonmembers|
|Early registration deadline is July 27, 2021|