June 29: TBA Barrett Training Center and Online
This workshop will serve as a deep-dive into the Enneagram system with a focus of further developing your personality and self-awareness. Presenter Katie West will offer an in-depth look into each of the individual Enneagram personality types, as well as provide strategies for working with and empowering the different Enneagram types within the workplace.
In this 3.5 hour workshop, “Understanding the Enneagram to Understand You” you will:
- take away an understanding of the Enneagram personality typing system and how it operates as a fluid and dynamic system
- become familiar with the general characteristics of the 9 types
- be able to begin to identify with a type
- become familiar with how each of the 9 types responds to stress and security
- know ways to “grow” in your type
- know ways to work with other the types
- obtain suggestions for resources to continue developing in your personality
This will be a dynamically-led and fast-paced workshop where you will learn things about the Enneagram you had no clue about and most importantly learn some significant personality traits about yourself.
Boxed lunch provided 12:30–1:00 pm
Session is 1:00–4:00 pm
Attendees are encouraged to take the Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indictor (RHETI) assessment before the workshop to better understand more information about the Enneagram as well as your individual type. The cost is $12 to take the exam online.
Katie West is a 35+ year veteran of the banking industry having spent the majority of her career leading various strategic learning and organizational development initiatives to facilitate change in the respective business and its people. Currently Katie works with businesses, non-profits, and individuals that want to develop strong competency for emotional and intelligence through the development of keen self-awareness and social awareness, along with self-management and relationship management. The Enneagram is her favorite tool to use with developing these essential life and leadership skills.
Thank you to our sponsor
|TBA Members / Associate Members||Nonmembers|