Branch Management and Retail Banking Leadership Series - Session 2 of 4
June 10: TBA Barrett Training Center, Nashville
Other Session Dates:
Session 1: March 23
Session 3: August 19
Session 4: October 26
The Branch Management and Retail Banking Leadership Series focuses on the critical success elements of managing and leading a performance focused sales and service team. Comprised of four sessions scheduled throughout the year, each workshop is packaged full of checklists, job aids, case studies, examples, and “real world” situations. The series provides a branch manager and the branch management team with current, proven solutions to managing a successful branch today.
Key Elements of the Series
• Develop and implement retail banking business plan
• Discover individual leadership and management styles
• Ensure regulatory compliance and operational adherence
• Mitigate risks
• Grow the retail banking branch
• Explore proven sales, service, and relationship building skills and tools
• Motivate and boost employee and team success
• Manage challenging situations with team members and customers
• Strengthen communication and day-to-day effectiveness
• Increase “bench strength” in the branch
• Determine critical branch “best practices”
Branch Management and Retail Banking Leadership Certification Overview
Tennessee Bankers Association is proud to offer the Branch Management and Retail Banking Leadership Certification program.
The benefits of this certification process include:
• An investment in developing “best practices” for your bank’s branch network.
• An educational resource for training and career development.
• Recognition and opportunities for branch managers by completing these sessions.
• A foundation builder for banking schools.
• A commitment to successful, profitable, efficient and effective branches.
What is the process for Certification?
This is a comprehensive training program with two key components: Completion of all four workshops in the Branch Management and Retail Banking Leadership Series and successful completion of assignments after each of the four workshops. Persons attending all four programs and turning in all four homework assignments will earn the Tennessee Bankers Association Branch Management and Retail Banking Leadership Series certification.
Series facilitated by Performance Solutions, Inc.
Performance Solutions, Inc. (PSI), is a training and consulting company that specializes in providing solutions to the key challenges facing banks today in attracting and building profitable relationships with their customers. PSI’s training programs are designed to “close the gap” between the banks’ needs and employees' skills. A philosophy of experiential learning and participant involvement in training led to the development of the company’s “TELL-SHOW-DO” training method that is skill-based rather than theory. PSI’s training programs are described as energized, fast-paced, interactive, and results-focused.
Retail managers, branch managers, assistant managers, head tellers, branch manager candidates and anyone responsible for the direction, supervision, and development
of a retail branch.
Continuing Education Credit:
26 total hours CPE credit for all four sessions (6.5 hours each session)
This program has not been pre-approved for ICB CE credits. Attendants who require ICB credits should go to http://www.aba.com/Training/ICB/Pages/default.aspx for further instructions.