Reliant Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides customer service from its website, mobile app, via telephone and from 17 retail locations in Davidson, Hamilton, Hickman, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Williamson Counties in Tennessee. Reliant’s mortgage division is housed in Brentwood, Tennessee, but provides mortgage services nationally. Reliant offers a variety of deposit, lending, and mortgage products and services to business and retail customers. The bank’s vision is to be the best financial institution at building and being a part of the communities served, one customer at a time. The company intends to continue building the Reliant brand across its markets and remains committed to building long-term value for its shareholders. We are currently seeking a Correspondent Lending Account Manager. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This non-exempt position reports to the VP, Correspondent Lending.
For additional information, locations and hours of operation, please visit reliantbank.com.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of the Correspondent Lending Account Manager position is to manage loans submitted by third party originators through Reliant Bank’s Correspondent Origination Channel. Correspondent Lending Account Managers work closely with the Regional Correspondent Sales Directors and the Correspondent clients to ensure applications are thorough and complete and adhere to company, investor and industry standards. Correspondent Lending Account Managers act as a client advocate proactively assisting with pipeline management to ensure loans move from file receipt to the closing or purchase of the loan in a timely manner.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Provides support via inbound and outbound telephone calls and email in an efficient and professional manner
• Provides proactive review of client’s pipelines in order to expedite loans through the process, increasing overall pull-through ratio
• Communicates regularly with client and Regional Correspondent Sales Director regarding status of the file and any outstanding conditions needed
• Provides direction and training to clients on operational policies and procedures
• Applies experienced problem-solving techniques to successfully address and resolve any issues for both internal and external clients to continuously improve processes and provide a competitive advantage through relational interaction and operational excellence
• Enhances client relationships by proactively identifying and assisting with client issues regarding loan commitments, registrations, delivery and final documentation, by working with internal team members to address issues through internal processes, facilitates exceptional communication and provide solutions for the client
• Provides support by reviewing loan submissions to verify the accuracy and completeness of the documentation and data
• Assembles file in electronic imaging system
• Reconciles loan operating system and automated underwriting system
• Gathers all required documentation prior to closing and resubmits for final approval
• Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval
• Notates denial or withdrawal status in loan operating system and prints appropriate package.
• Submits denied files to underwriting for review and signatures
• Assists with onboarding of new clients and facilitating new client orientation calls to train on technology, systems and procedures. Monitors inquiries to proactively identify training opportunities both for individual client and other clients
• Works closely with Regional Correspondent Sales Director and Sales Management in developing growth strategies and increase market share opportunities
• Provides service that aligns with Reliant Bank’s Brand Promise: We are a growing community of friends – one relationship at a time
• Performs other tasks and projects as needed
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
• Minimum of 5-7 years of mortgage experience preferable in processing and/or underwriting preferred
• Knowledge on TRID guidelines, products, underwriting guidelines, third party origination process and procedure and technology tools.
• Knowledge of Mortgage laws, procedures, rules, regulations, etc. on a federal, relevant state, local and bank-wide policies basis
• Ability to work effectively with and delivery quality support to all levels of internal and external clients
• Ability to communicate effectively through writing, speaking and listening
• Ability to stay organized and work on several tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k), paid time off and volunteer time.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume via e-mail to HR@reliantbank.com.
Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.