West Tennessee bank with assets in excess of 700 million is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing marketing tactics across several functional areas including: advertising, customer relations, brand, communications, regulatory responsibility, digital and social media marketing, events, public relations, and sales tools, to support the strategic objectives of the bank. He/she will develop and execute marketing programs which deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth and create a coordinated marketing effort with all markets to create efficient and successful delivery of marketing communication through all types of media, while ensuring marketing activities are in compliance with state and federal regulations as well as internal policies and procedures.
Other duties include:
- Manage a data driven marketing strategy to measure results compared to strategic priorities that impact revenue generation, relationship growth and acquisition, and brand equity.
- Understand client needs, utilizing competitive and market research to develop marketing efforts to acquire and strengthen client relationships.
- Responsible for various marketing materials including: brochures, advertisements, programs, press releases, and other events sponsored by the bank.
- Provides guidance and coordinates implementation efforts of new and existing products and services.
- Staff development through training programs, leadership opportunities, and ongoing work related to client acquisition and business development.
- Develops relationships with industry professionals and vendors to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing campaigns.
Offers full benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, and 401k. Please submit resumes to email@example.com referencing the position number. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.