Job Type: Full-time
Location: Community Bank & Trust
Ashland City, TN
Responsible for performing all functions related to post closing a transaction including any resolution that may be required
• Education: High School Graduate
• Minimum of 2 years of banking experience in loan or compliance related positions
• Good understanding and ability to respond to the application of internal reviews, standards, procedures and techniques.
• Good understanding of loan documents (Promissory Note, Security Interest, Disclosures, etc.)
• Good organizational, time management and verbal and written communication skills.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Confirm all documents are signed and dated properly.
• Loan funding and disbursement that will include but is not limited to processing payoffs both in house and third party financial mortgages and other related loans.
• Review signed loan documents to ensure proper execution and compliance with Federal, State, and Company laws and Bank’s policies.
• Complete operational and reporting forms related to real estate and non-real estate loans.
• Verification of insurance mortgagee information related to real estate loans.
• Review lien perfection documents to ensure proper execution and prepare/send for recording.
• Proactively and knowledgably communicate to internal departments and closing agents on outstanding post-closing conditions or issues.
• Notify Loan Administration Manager of errors and issues, coordinate corrections or documentation errors in order to verify salability of loans.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
Serious and Qualified candidates may submit their resume via email to HR@cbtcc.com. Community Bank and Trust offers full benefits for full-time employees including Medical, Vision, Dental, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Flexible Spending Account, Tele-doc, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, and 401(K). Community Bank and Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.