Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Community Bank & Trust
Ashland City, TN
Candidate will be responsible for assisting a commercial lender with preparation and closing of new loans and loan renewals. Manage the workflow process to ensure loan request move efficiently through all stages.
• Education: High School Graduate
• Minimum of 2 years banking experience in consumer, commercial and real estate loans.
• Must be proficient in Word & Excel with good written and oral communication skills.
• Self-motivated with banking career goals.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• A general knowledge of consumer, commercial, and real estate loans.
• Prepares and reviews all account documentation related to commercial accounts.
• Utilize various computer programs to prepare loan documents and manage ongoing loan servicing.
• Informs manager of any documentation issues, including missing documentation and the need for follow-up.
• Provide support (filing, scanning, email/mail correspondence, etc.).
• Provide exceptional client service through offering assistance and responding to questions and requests for information for clients.
• Communicate with customers to answer inquiries/ensure timely receipt of documents/closings.
• Provide updates/inform loan administration manager of status, issues, etc.
• Review closed and funded loans for document completions, ensures that loans are booked in a timely and accurate manner.
• Contact settlement agents, register of deeds and title insurance agencies to obtain post-purchase documentation as necessary.
• Ensure loans are closed and maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements, as well as Bank policies and guidelines
• Maintain financial statements/tax return reports, exception reports and insurance reports daily and updates loan officers monthly on any outstanding documents needed.
• Review Past Due reports, Balance Summary reports, Closed Account reports and alert Banker to any material changes or upcoming deadlines.
Serious and Qualified candidates may submit their resume via email to HR@cbtcc.com. Community Bank and Trust offers full benefits for full-time employees including Medical, Vision, Dental, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Flexible Spending Account, Tele-doc, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, and 401(K). Community Bank & Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.