Responsible for providing sales support, product implementation and operational review for all Treasury Management, as well as providing ongoing overall client relationship service. Directly supports sales opportunities and prepares relationship reviews for existing customers. Promotes Treasury Management products, including installations, annual reviews and providing excellent customer service. May also participate in other sales related initiatives, cross-sell identification, internal and external product training, and support for risk/compliance-related initiatives.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the Treasury Management point person responsible for onboarding new services, product implementation and operational support.
- Works with Relationship Managers to review services; periodically reviews account analysis per-item charges to ascertain if they are adequate and appropriate; works with Deposit Operations to ensure that accounts and services are set up properly.
- Promotes Treasury Management products with business customers; conducts remote deposit installations; annual reviews; provides customer service for products.
- Maintains high product knowledge, particularly with regard to commercial deposit accounts, sweep accounts, repos, remote deposit, commercial Internet Banking, wire transfer, ACH origination, bill pay, direct deposit, and other commercial banking products and services.
- Assist with providing internal and external Treasury Management product training.
- Works with the Treasury Management, Credit Administration, Deposit Operations, Marketing, Compliance, Accounting, Product Development and Fee Committee, and services that complement and support the needs and relationships of commercial customers.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Two years to three years of work and customer service experience in financial services or banking; in Treasury Management preferred.
Education: A college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field) or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy, customer service, and tact are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation. Work may involve motivating (changing behavior), influencing, or training others.
Other Skills: Must have good communication skills; must be analytical and inquisitive; must have good cross-selling skills; must be proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software. In-depth knowledge of Treasury Management solutions preferred.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes by email to Andrew.Smith@myfirstfarmers.com.