WHO WE ARE
Ncontracts is a leading provider of risk and vendor management software and services to financial institutions and other organizations. Our product offerings include vendor management, enterprise risk management, business continuity planning, compliance management, findings management, and cybersecurity management. We provide seamless integration for total risk management, backed by dedicated support, unlimited training, and guaranteed accuracy.
We are currently seeking an Implementation Coordinator to join our growing team in Brentwood, TN! The Implementation Coordinator is to ensure a high degree of satisfaction with our products and services. Each coordinator will develop expert knowledge of and be responsible for implementing clients on Ncontracts software. Implementations consist of coordinating and scheduling kick-off calls, trainings clients, project management of implementation, on-site services, follow up and more.
• Learn and become an expert on Ncontracts software suite
• Coordinate and schedule kick off calls
• Manage client implementations from contract execution to “go live”
• Ensure that all projects and deliverables are timely and within the scope of contract provisions
• Develop and/or utilize a detailed project plan to track progress
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs; i.e. contract addenda
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tool and techniques
• Schedule and train clients on software
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stake holders
• Assist in supporting clients via ticketing system and phone system
• Project Management experience preferred
• Training experience required (training on SaaS a plus)
• Customer service experience required
• Help desk experience preferred
• Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
• Good collaborative skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
• Ability to effectively influence and guide clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking
• Strong working knowledge of Outlook
• Preferred knowledge of support applications, project management software, Sales Force
• Bachelors degree preferred
• A fun, fast-paced work environment
• A generous paid time off (PTO) package; including holidays
• Community and social events to keep you connected and engaged
• A comprehensive benefits package including company-paid and voluntary options
• Retirement option with employer match
• And much more!
Qualified applicants can respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.