WHO WE ARE
Ncontracts is a leading provider of risk and vendor management software and services to financial institutions and other organizations. Our product offerings include vendor management, enterprise risk management, business continuity planning, compliance management, findings management, and cybersecurity management. We provide seamless integration for total risk management, backed by dedicated support, unlimited training, and guaranteed accuracy.
We are currently seeking an Manager of Vendor Compliance to join our growing team in Brentwood, TN! The Manager of Vendor Compliance is someone with a proven track record for scaling account management capabilities to meet a growing company’s needs. Responsible for mentoring and coaching employees as well as managing metrics. A strong commitment to client excellence and the ability to implement and execute is a must. The Manager is the face of the company and responsible for translating the vision, strategic goals, and priorities of the company both internally and externally.
• Mentor and coach the employees to ensure they exude customer centric ideals
• Implement and analyze phone/email statistics and implement plan to promote customer success best practices
• Provide analysis and feedback on current systems that are in use and implement any steps necessary to improve those or suggest alternative means that may improve the customer experience
• Create a training plan that increases user knowledge while minimizing cost
• Work cross-department to ensure client success
• Learn and become a subject matter expert on vendor compliance
• Proactive, positive, self-driven manager with a desire to provide customer service excellence
• Proven track record of working with clients face to face to drive initiatives that ensure customer success
• History of implementing technology successfully to help scale growing companies
• Established foundation in growing a call or operations center
• Experience in establishing and leading highly effective teams
• Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high-level customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point, and demonstrated ability to learn applications and programs as needed
• Experience with SalesForce and Service Cloud preferred
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, articulating, listening, and questioning skills; must be fluent in English
• Must be willing to travel to client sites, conferences, and other offices as needed; weekend travel is rare
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
• 5+ years of managing a customer service or account management team
• Background in financial or healthcare industry a plus
• A fun, fast-paced work environment
• A generous paid time off (PTO) package; including holidays
• Community and social events to keep you connected and engaged
• A comprehensive benefits package including company-paid and voluntary options
• Retirement option with employer match
• And much more!
Qualified applicants can respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.