TRI-STATE BANK OF MEMPHIS
Position: Executive Assistant
Department: Executive Office
Reports To: CEO
Serve as the office coordinator; provide administrative support and assistance to executive staff by performing duties and activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. Create new office systems or revise established procedures as required
- Compose/prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Coordinate collection of information and prepare reports and documents for internal and external use
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and events; prepare agendas; record, compile and distribute minutes of meetings; make appointments and travel arrangements as requested
- Answer, screen, respond to and direct phone calls as necessary
- Coordinate special projects as requested
- Maintain office files and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail/correspondence
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors, internal and external customers, bank officers, Board of Directors, vendors, etc.
- Respond to employees and office concerns or problems as directed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration a plus
- Three to five years’ experience providing administrative support at the executive level in a business/corporate Banking experience preferred environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software and technology
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Demonstrated organizational skills, problem solving ability and attention to details and accuracy
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible when working with tight deadlines and schedules
- Office environment, and some travel required
- Monday through Friday; peak times may require long hours - Overtime required during peak seasons. Some Saturday events required.
Qualified applicants can submit resumes to email@example.com.