Employer: Renasant Bank
Position: Healthcare Banking Portfolio Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
This position is responsible for providing direct support to Relationship Managers, Group Manager and Senior Credit Officer with respect to portfolio management of new and existing customer relationships with an emphasis on financial analysis and modeling, loan and covenant compliance, due diligence, loan booking/ monitoring and ongoing documentation of credit needs within the Healthcare Loan Division.
- Collect and analyze financial data, collateral, industry trends and credit worthiness of customers and prospects.
- Assist Relationship Manager in the Preparation of Loan Submission Package, Renewals and/or Modification requests for credit approval.
- Attend client/prospect calls when necessary.
- Monitor Loan Portfolio for document and collateral exceptions, Loan Policy compliance, covenant and loan agreement compliance and ensure risk mitigation to avoid any losses.
- Follow trends in Healthcare industry including loan structures, pricing, terms, regulatory requirements and changes.
- Support Relationship Manager in related Portfolio Management activities whether related to credit, depository or other banking services.
- Negotiation of Loan documentation and loan closing coordination and booking.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as requested.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and internal partners.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related work experience,
- At least 5 years of Credit/Financial Analysis and Portfolio Management experience with a demonstrated ability to proficiently underwrite and structure complex or unique commercial loans,
- Formal Credit Training with financial modeling experience,
- Legal documentation and financial covenant structuring experience,
- Understand loan documentation and loan structure needs including construction lending,
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal skills,
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and other internal Bank program and systems, and
- Customer service orientation.
For more information and to apply, click here. Renasant Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer