Employer: First Advantage Bank
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports to: Vice President of Mortgage Lending
Summary: Interview residential real estate loan applicants, develops new sources of business and cross‐sells other bank products to customers and prospects.
- Compiles and analyzes data for real estate loan requests.
- Screens applicant for best able loan product.
- Outlines information needed to complete loan request.
- Obtains necessary applicant I.D. for CIP program.
- Orders credit report, reviews for accuracy.
- Issues prequalification letters for Loan Prospect and accept loans upon request.
- Confers with VP/Department Manager for Loan Prospect for referral loans
- Confers with Loan Processor on any special circumstances.
- Upon request, assists processor in obtaining applicant information.
- Makes realtor calls for business development
- Attends various realtor functions.
- Cross‐sells other bank products.
- Attends loan closings.
- Handles inquiries from applicants and branch personnel and resolves customer complaints.
- Recommends new ideas to better serve customers.
- Analyze and do preliminary approval or rejection of all applications taken.
- Check files and answer questions for incoming inquiries from agents, buyers and sellers.
- Make contacts necessary for public relations and business development.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of bank policies and department procedures.
- Good understanding of institutions products and services
- Strong sales, organizational, interpersonal skills particularly as relates to confidential information.
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Excellent communications skills to include written and verbal
- Self starter requires little supervision.
- Works well with others.
- Collaborates with others
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance is preferred.
- One to two years experience in mortgage related field such as real estate, construction, lending, etc. required
Conditions of Employment:
- Must successfully complete required drug screen and background check.
Related Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all bank and department personnel policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
NOTE: First Advantage Bank reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description, as it desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “atwill”. The aforementioned job requirements may be changed to fulfill any obligation(s) to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Responses should be sent to HR@fabk.com