First National Bank of Middle Tennessee is seeking a Commercial Analyst. This position is responsible for analyzing commercial credit requests and data, generating credit memos/approval documents, analyze financial statements, assist in credit recommendations ,and insure compliance of loans with credit policy.
- Ability to proactively analyze financial statements by identifying trends, weaknesses, industry comparisons and compiling into a comprehensive report for loan approval.
- Prioritize multiple tasks to meet business member deadlines while ensuring credit integrity of the transaction.
- Maintain an organized workflow and maintain all files in an orderly fashion.
- Maintain good communication with lending personnel through timely meetings and written correspondence.
- Work closely with the Loan Operations Team in collecting (not limited to): financial statements, tax returns, personal financial statements, for proper maintenance of the loan portfolio.
- May interact with Loan Officer during due diligence stage for ongoing development of credit/financial history to make accurate loan recommendations.
- Assist in other tasks and projects as assigned.
- 2+ Years of experience in analyzing commercial credit requests is required
- Loan Experience Preferred
- Bachelors in Finance and or accounting
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in handling multiple assignments and projects.
- Above average computer and keyboard skills
- Excellent organizational skills
First National Bank of Middle Tennessee offers competitive compensation and a full benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability and 401(k). Qualified candidates may submit their email via email firstname.lastname@example.org First National Bank of Middle Tennessee is an equal opportunity employer.