Job: Branch Sales Leader
Company: CB&S Bank
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Plans, directs and organizes the sales activities of the branch following established procedures in order to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations with regards to their banking needs. Oversees the operation of the branch and ensures profitability and compliance with all bank policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates new business by conducting business development calls on existing customers and prospective customers in order to meet or exceed established sales goals.
- Directly supervises all branch sales personnel. Responsible for supervising, training, directing and coaching branch personnel with regards to all sales activities. Conducts annual and quarterly reviews for all branch sales staff. Works with the Branch Operations Specialist to supervise branch operations personnel.
- Maintains an active role in community and civic affairs.
- Maintains control and usage of the medallion stamp.
- Serves as chairperson for local board meetings; responsible for outlining the agenda along with various other board reports.
- Establishes and manages the branch loan portfolio.
- Interviews loan applicants, analyzes financial information and makes appropriate loan decisions.
- Identifies non-conforming credits which need additional approval or assistance.
- Presents loan requests above lending authority to loan committee for approval.
- Prepares loan documents, clearing any exceptions and construction inspections.
- Resolves customer complaints.
- Abides by specified lending authority as dictated by the loan policy and procedures.
- Manages the branch budget while maximizing profits and minimizing expenses.
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college with a concentration in accounting /finance preferred, or equivalent related experience.
- Two to three years of retail banking, consumer and commercial lending experience.
- Minimum of one to two years supervisory experience.
- Strong personal leadership skills, organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and summarize complex financial information and present recommendations for appropriate courses of action.
Interested applicants may apply using the following link: https://cbsbank.applicantpro.com