Financial Advisor for a bank in the Cumberland County area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or a related field with a minimum of 10 years of progressive work experience in a financial advisory role
- Series 7, Series 63 and Life, Health, and Accident licenses in the State of Tennessee
- Must be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills and exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have extraordinary interpersonal skills with an ability to project and instill confidence with clientele from all walks and stages of life
- Represent the bank in various civic and community functions in order to further enhance its image and develop additional business
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work regular banking hours, Monday – Friday from 8AM to 5PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interview and advise clients in order to obtain information, including financial background and investment goals, needed by in order to develop a customer profile and define appropriate investment strategies. Use financial planning as a tool in uncovering customer needs.
- Open customer accounts, initiate and confirm client orders, maintain client files and records, and prepare all required reports.
- Maintain all information related to client accounts and affairs in strict confidence.
- Promote and sell investment products and services; develop and maintain a clear understanding of Broker Dealer investment philosophy, so that it may be explained to clients. Engage in sales activities through an integrated marketing program, including branch training and relationship development, telephone solicitation, individual and group presentations, direct mail programs, follow-up calling, and other prospecting methods.
- Must keep informed of changes in services, products, and / or policies of Broker Dealer.
- Refer clients to other areas within the bank as appropriate; including but not limited to insurance department, loan department, or new accounts department
- Must adhere to Broker Dealer’s Financial Compliance Manual and must remain up-to-date on all communications from the Compliance Department.
- Adheres to existing information security procedures and protocols in order to preserve the integrity of data on the bank’s and Broker Dealer’s systems & regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our bank offers a friendly work environment with a competitive compensation package for full-time positions. We offer excellent benefits including (but not limited to): health, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability coverage, and 401k Plan.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Penny Powlas at Tennessee Banker’s Association (firstname.lastname@example.org).