ProBank Austin is a leader in consulting, educational and advisory services to the financial institution industry. Our staff includes former bank safety, soundness, and compliance regulators; bankers; attorneys; and accountants. Our clients include banks, credit unions, law firms, federal and state regulatory agencies and major insurance companies. Our practice areas provide education, auditing, compliance, and consulting services to our clients. We are proud to be an employee-owned, relationship-based company that is committed to serving financial institutions with professional excellence, integrity and confidentiality. As an employee-owned business, we are proud of the growth and success of our company, our longevity in serving the financial services industry, and our commitment to the highest standards of ethical conduct and professionalism. We are currently seeking a Consultant to join our Loan Review team in our Nashville, TN office.
• Maintain superior client relations.
• Work with Senior Consultants in performing regular loan portfolio reviews to focus on Asset Quality, Documentation, and Compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
• Administer Windows, install software (VPN-related tools), testing, troubleshooting problems.
• Analyze data to identify and evaluate portfolio trends and make recommendations for suggested scope.
• Perform cash flow analysis as requested on specific borrowers.
• Work closely with Senior Consultants on assigned projects.
• Reviews client processes (loan approvals, policy exception reporting, supervisory loan to value limits, underwriting, covenants, internal controls, concentration reporting, ALLL methodology, etc.).
• Verifies quality, completeness and accuracy of supporting loan documentation and analysis.
• Periodically reviews files for appraisals, deeds of trust, UCC filings, perfection on liens, collateral evaluations and valuations, etc.
• Performs additional job related duties as assigned or required.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or business related field.
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in credit analysis, underwriting, loan documentation or other demonstrated experience relative to the position.
• Ability to work in a team-focused environment.
• Willingness to learn, grow, and advance within the company.
• IT skills combined with banking/credit underwriting experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Uphold confidentiality and privacy of findings in all situations.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
• Remain flexible to withstand unpredictable changes to schedules and deadlines.
• Ability to travel for client related needs (approximately 25%).
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org