Responsible for overall loan operations management and oversight of the consumer and commercial loans operations staff. This includes processing, servicing, accounting, reporting functions, and customer service. Will design and administers systems processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing, leads, trains, and supervises the operations staff, will ensure department meets organizational goals. Communicates with bank department managers/officers to promote efficient and correct work flow, establish positive working relationships across the organization. Responsible for ensuring compliance with state and federal laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures.
- TEAM ORIENTED - Successfully interact with operation staff to improve accuracies and efficiencies. Our people make the difference, and we put people first.
- Maintain and demonstrate proficiency with loan software applications (Fiserv, Laser Pro, etc.)
- Work with system providers to utilize applications to fullest capacity, streamlining processes and procedures, ensuring accuracy and compliance. Analyze, prepare, train for periodic updates to system software, and verify that enhancements are working correctly. Assist with system parameters and design to meet the needs of multiple departments. Manage user security access.
- Direct loan input and verification procedures for all loans. Ensure proper segregation of duties, develop and maintain work flows for all stages of loan input.
- Supervise the processing of loans in non-accrual, charge-offs or OREO status. Prepare related reports and administer system.
- Supervise all aspects of the loan operations (portfolio and sold). This supervision includes posting of payment, payoffs, escrow accounting, escrow analysis, draw request, balancing, disbursing loan funds.
- Act as liaison to the Internal Auditor, Compliance Officer for audit and compliance issues.
- Ensure lending staff is provided with updates and procedural changes.
- Adheres to all State and Federal Banking Regulations, receive and research new regulations, policies and procedures and implement them. Staying current on compliance and regulations by attending seminars and reading available information. Ensure necessary changes or recommendations have been implemented as directed.
- Participates in the review and recommendations of operational systems and procedures.
- Responsible for timely preparation of Board, Call and other various reports.
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; employee performance management; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Conduct various assessments and audits to ensure department procedures are achieving accurate and desired results.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Perform other related work and duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Analysis – Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Collaboration – Able to build morale and group commitments to the goals and objectives – everyone succeeds.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations – responds promptly to customer needs.
- Management – Develops project plans; coordinates projects and communicates progress, completes projects on time.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Professional Development – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Ability to analyze and calculate figures and amounts on complex loan transactions.
- Excels at collaborating with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to digest complex issues and develop creative solutions.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving and ability to multi –task in a fast pace environment
- Can naturally identify opportunities for increased efficiency
- Follows policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Some college background strongly preferred, business or related degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of supervisory and leadership experience and relevant loan operations management experience preferred
- 7+ years banking experience
- Detailed knowledge of lending products, including residential, commercial, consumer and leasing.
- Experience in solving practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Experience in developing, training, leading, inspire and motivating teams.
- Computer Skills – To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a strong knowledge of PC skills including Microsoft products
- Prefer knowledge of Laser Pro and Fiserv
Qualified applicants can send resumes to David Dufour at email@example.com.