A career at SmartBank is more than just a job, it is a family where values are upheld and hard work is recognized. Our SmartBank team of associates are trustworthy, loyal and innovative.
We have been supporting our customers for over 10 years in Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida and are continuing to grow. We empower our associates to treat our customers with care and to be involved in the communities we support. We build exceptional value by fostering a work environment that respects individual needs, establishes high expectations and recognizes achievement - It is the SmartBank way.
SmartBank Associates enjoy an AMAZING benefits package that includes - company apparel, medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, 401(k), EAP, life insurance and paid time off (PTO).
Our Loan Processor will be held accountable for:
- Upholding SmartBanks Core Values and Core Purpose
- Preparing loan documents for all new, renewed and modified Commercial and Consumer Loans
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, bank policies and compliance regulations during loan processing.
- Providing general support to the Lenders, Loan Administrators, and SmartBank Clients.
Ideal candidates for the role will include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in loan processing and documentation.
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel and Outlook are required and exceptional 10 key data entry skills are a must.
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment credit and background check.
SmartBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply candidates can go to our website at www.smartbank.com.