The Portfolio Manager is responsible for assessing, managing, and reporting credit risk and compliance within the company’s commercial loan portfolio.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Collect, spread, and review borrower financial information, and perform analysis of client financial condition to assess credit risk, for discussion with Pathway Lending management and client borrower management.
2. Visit regularly with borrowers at their place of business to discuss analysis of business performance and to observe and validate collateral.
3. Ensure borrowers meet periodic financial reporting covenants.
4. Track the status of borrowers’ covenant maintenance, such as financial reporting and financial loan covenants.
5. Maintain constant positive contact with high-risk borrowers and their relationship managers to assess ongoing credit risk and take action to address increasing risk.
6. Draft memorandums and reports to credit file periodically regarding the status of borrowers’ financial condition.
7. Perform various payment collection activities within the active and charged-off loan portfolios, including written communication and services provided by legal counsel and other agencies.
8. Maintain knowledge of loan portfolio performance, including delinquency, financial condition, and compliance, with responsibility to identify credit weakness and trends within the loan portfolio and report to Pathway Lending management.
9. Review and maintain the organization of hard copy and electronic credit files.
10. Performs general administrative and operations duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree and five years’ experience preferred.
Based on experience
Qualified applicants can should send resumes to Lisa.Guzda@pathwaylending.org