Tennessee Bank & Trust is looking for a full-time receptionist to work in our Franklin office. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This individual must also be creative and provide a positive and energetic attitude while working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is goal-oriented, and results-driven.
This individual will also be asked to provide general office support with a variety of clerical and administrative activities and related tasks. This role will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable, or take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Greets, directs, and offers refreshments to visitors of the bank
- Assists customers in problem solving and provides basic account information while following privacy and security protocol.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Is available to take calls and greet customers in a timely fashion while performing other tasks
- Maintains security by following procedures; manages logbooks
- Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping everyone updated.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
About Tennessee Bank & Trust
Tennessee Bank & Trust is a full-service Bank that offers clients a range of custom products and services for both individuals and businesses. We entered the middle Tennessee market in 2004 by establishing a branch in Franklin and then in Nashville in 2006, operating as a division of Farmers Bank & Trust, Blytheville, AR. In June 2017, we obtained a separate banking charter that established Tennessee Bank & Trust as its own entity and on October 1, 2017, we legally separated from Farmers Bank & Trust. We are one of seven banks wholly owned by Gaylon M. Lawrence, Jr. and the Lawrence family.