A career at SmartBank is more than just a job, it is a family where values are upheld and hard work is recognized. Our SmartBank team of associates are trustworthy, loyal and innovative.
We have been supporting our customers for over 10 years in Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida and are continuing to grow. We empower our associates to treat our customers with care and to be involved in the communities we support. We build exceptional value by fostering a work environment that respects individual needs, establishes high expectations and recognizes achievement – It is the SmartBank way.
SmartBank Associates enjoy an AMAZING benefits package that includes - company apparel, medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, 401(k), EAP, life insurance and paid time off (PTO).
Our Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager will be held accountable for:
- Upholding SmartBanks Core Values and Core Purpose
- Managing the functions of the mortgage loan servicing department and line of business
- Completing strategic objectives such as; boarding,file/custodial management, escrow administration, taxes/insurance monitoring, lien release, billing statements, past due collections, account maintenance, and year end reporting.
- Providing general support to the Mortgage Loan Servicing Specialists, Mortgage Operations Manager, Regional Production Managers and SmartBank Clients.
Ideal candidates for the role will include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in banking and customer service.
- Mortgage Loan Operations/Servicing experience.
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing rules relating to portfolio loans, loans sold to secondary market, escrow, PMI and forced-placed insurance policies.
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel and Outlook are required and exceptional 10 key data entry skills are a must.
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment credit and background check.
SmartBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online at SmartBankCareers.com