Apex Bank in Greeneville, TN is looking for a Regional Bank President.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in business or related field with at least 10 years of bank management, consumer and commercial lending experience.
- Provides leadership, direction and guidance for the regional team.
- Focuses on the communities within the Region by coordinating the implementation of the strategies for maximizing the Bank’s market share and local presence.
- Serves as the Bank’s primary leader in the region by active participation with the local leadership groups, community activities, and political functions.
- Responsible for ensuring that the regional management team and their colleagues are operating with a clear and confident understanding of our culture, our mission, and community involvement.
- Assist in setting sales and service goals for the Region and motivating the team toward their attainment.
- Supports the Banks standards, policies, goals and objectives executing on corporate initiatives as defined by company management.
- Ensures regional team proactively identifies CRA opportunities.
- Manages staff, ensuring that they obtain their peak performance levels by coaching, mentoring and disciplining as necessary.
- Focuses on increasing bank core deposits by implementing aggressive capture strategies.
- Participate in deposit and business development activities that promote new relationships, cross selling other products and services as offered.
- Meet assigned sales goals and objectives for Commercial Loan Officer.
- Maintain Consistent referral relationships with "COIs", Commercial Real estate agents, Business Lawyers, CPA'S, Residential Loan Officers, Commercial Bank Loan Officers and Business Brokers in the region.
- Submit credit approval recommendations to senior management promoting safe and sound credit underwriting and prudent lending practices.
- Must understand and adhere to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) functions as applicable to job responsibilities, as with most positions of commercial loan officers.
- Attend all training sessions, conferences and seminars as approved by team leaders and corporate officers.
- Maintain awareness of policies and regulations related to duties and responsibilities.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 15 years of recent commercial banking experience in management assignments.
- Strong knowledge of lending and credit.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with standard office equipment, MS Office and Outlook software, financial analysis software, and other commercial lending platform
- Some travel may be required to fulfill duties, career development and/or responsibilities
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org