Posting Title: Regulatory Compliance Consultant
Position Location: Knoxville, TN
PYA is a dynamic public accounting and management consulting firm. Our banking practice is growing and we are seeking qualified professionals to join our team as a Regulatory Compliance Consultant. The successful candidate will serve as a cohesive team member who consistently demonstrates high integrity and reliability within a professional environment.
- Manages and participates in the performance of regulatory compliance audits for external clients; ensures responsibility for all phases of an audit engagement from planning to issuance of reports.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and inspires teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- Uses knowledge, experience, and current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and service.
- Identifies and effectively communicates recommendations to Senior Managers and Owners.
- Mentors and develops staff members and participates in team administrative functions, including scheduling, staff mentoring and training, and billing and collections.
- Actively participates in business development and client retention.
- CRCM certifications required; CPA, CIA designations a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of regulatory compliance experience in banking industry.
- Strong client relationship skills and strong accounting and analytical skills preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality results.
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership.
- Person of sound judgment, that can manage risks effectively and efficiently.
- Willingness and ability to travel: Mostly day travel almost exclusively via car (very limited overnight travel)
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic advisory firm
- Privately owned
- High growth potential with opportunities for upward advancement
- Offers quality of life
- National presence, clients in all 50 states, one of the largest healthcare valuation practices in the nation
For over three decades, PYA (Pershing Yoakley & Associates, P.C.), a national professional services firm providing management consulting and accounting, has helped its clients navigate and derive value amid complex challenges related to regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, governance, business valuations and fair market value assessments, multi-unit business and clinical integrations, best practices, tax and assurance, business analysis, and operations optimization.
PYA’s steadfast commitment to an unwavering client-centric culture has served the Firm’s clients well. PYA consistently is ranked among the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. PYA is also ranked 91st by INSIDE Public Accounting’s “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms. PYA affiliate companies offer clients world-class data analytics, professional real estate development and advisory resources, comprehensive claims audits for self-insured Fortune 500 companies, wealth management and retirement plan administration, and business transitions consulting.
PYA assists clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa. To apply for this position, please visit www.pyapc.com/careers. For more information, please visit http://www.pyapc.com.